Snowshoe Gun Club
SATURDAY, JULY 16 - Centerfire Steel Challenge and Shotgun Slug Bowling Pin Shoot.
Pistol bays 1 through 5, 8 am until 5 pm
July’s Monthly Directors Meeting has been moved to Thursday 21st July
Snowshoe Gun Club memberships must be purchased at the clubs Training Building located next to the Clays Range.
New Memberships will only be issued once the member has gone through a safety/range etiquette orientation.
TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED IF A 2015 MEMBERSHIP CAN BE CONFIRMED.
Snowshoe Gun Club memberships run from January 1, through December 31 of each year.
Memberships are $150. Payment must be check or cash - no credit or debit cards.
2016 MEMBERSHIP ORIENTATIONS AND RENEWALS WILL BE HELD
FIRST AND THIRD WEDNESDAYS OF THE MONTH AT 5:30 PM AND 6:30 PM
MAIN GATE WILL BE OPEN BY 5:00PM
MEMBERS WILL NEED TO OPEN-CLOSE RIFLE/PISTOL RANGE GATE TO GAIN ACCESS THOSE RANGES
RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times
2) VERIFY nobody is downrange before shooting
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters
have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities
PISTOL RANGE INFORMATION
The Rimfire Steel Challenge Runs Year Round
Tuesday Nights Shooting Starts At 6:00 Pm
Winter Time Shoot Will Be Held At The Lighted Shack At Pistol Range Bay 3.
Summer Time Shoot Will Be Held At Pistol Range Bays 1,2,&3.
RIFLE RANGE INFORMATION
The Rifle Range has been Extended -There is a New Gong At 800 Yds. And at 1000 Yds.
The SGC SOP (Standard Operational Procedures) has been updated for members using the extended distances.
CLAYS RANGE INFORMATION:
The Clays Range is open for Skeet And Trap to the public every Sunday, Noon until 3 pm.
Mid-Week Clays Range Wednesdays open from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
Cost is $7 per round for non-members and $5 per round for members, bring your own shells.
The Rifle and Pistol Ranges ARE NOT open to the public during these times.
Links to Club Information
To contact us by e-mail: email@example.com Do not use for range reservations!
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Katie McCafferty, 420-0600
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Website Updated 6/29/16