Snowshoe Gun Club
The annual members meeting will be held on Saturday, December 5 at
10 am in the Training Building.
Snowshoe Gun Club memberships must be purchased at the club, and keys
will only be issued once the member has gone through a safety/range etiquette orientation.
THE LAST MEMBERSHIP SALES AND ORIENTATIONS FOR 2015 WERE HELD ON OCTOBER 7.
2016 MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING MID-DECEMBER.
NEW MEMBER ORIENTATIONS WILL RESUME IN JANUARY.
TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED, JUST SHOW YOUR 2015 CARD.
Memberships are $150. Payment must be check or cash - no credit or debit cards.
Snowshoe Gun Club memberships run from January 1,
through December 31 of each year.
RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times
2) VERIFY nobody is downrange before shooting
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines
when people are down range
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond
the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting,
all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities
SKEET AND TRAP INFORMATION:
The trap and skeet ranges are open to the public every Sunday, Noon until 3 pm.
Wednesday evening trap shooting has stopped for the winter.
Cost is $7 per round for non-members and $5 per round for members, bring your own shells.
The rifle and pistol ranges ARE NOT open to the public during
Links to Club Information
To contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Do not use for range reservations!
SGC Board of Directors:
President Bob Seymour, 283-3315 Vice-President Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary Alan Poynor, 283-8166 Treasurer Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director Don Feltman, 776-8746 Director Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director Stuart Goldstein 262-3184